Now is a better time than ever to join the Japanese food industry by opening your own restaurant.¹ As the industry continues to grow, it’s clear that there’s a strong demand for menus like ours that feature innovative and healthier takes on Japanese favorites. If you don’t have restaurant experience, you might be wondering if you have what it takes to invest. Samurai Sam’s™ has been in this business for decades, and we’ve streamlined the process of opening a new restaurant, even for franchisees who have never run their own business before. Get a sneak peek at that process here.
Step 1: Researching the Opportunity (With Our Help)
- When you contact us using our simple form, we will be in touch soon.
- During our initial conversations, we will give you more information about the requirements to invest and what you should expect from investing in the Japanese food industry.
- You will be provided with a copy of our franchise disclosure document (FDD) so that you can read up on all the important details of the investment – take at least two weeks to review it carefully.
Step 2: Getting to Know Our Team
- You will take part in a discovery process in which you’ll get to know our brand leadership and support team members.
- Experience the flavors of Samurai Sam’s during your store tour and lunch.
- We will want to know more about you during this stage, so you should be prepared to take part in an interview and a confirmation of your financial readiness to invest.
Step 3: Signing Your Franchise Agreement
- If we all agree that you’re a great candidate to join the Japanese food industry with a Samurai Sam’s restaurant, you’ll be presented with a franchise agreement.
- Your initial franchise fee will be due at the time you sign this agreement.
- Now that these formalities are taken care of, we can really get to work!
Step 4: Preparing for Opening
- You will take part in a training program designed by Kahala Brands™ that focuses on back of house business items and customer service (and much, much more) , so you can run your own Japanese food industry franchise.
- During this stage, we will assist you in finding a location, build out, and targeted marketing to spread the word about your new restaurant.
Step 5: Your Grand Opening
- We will work with you to help your grand opening go as smoothly as possible.
- We will be on-site to assist you while you execute the processes you learned during your training to keep the orders coming to satisfied guests
- After your grand opening, ’we will be there to support you throughout the duration of your Samurai Sam’s restaurant ownership.
These are just a few of the key steps in the process of joining the Japanese food industry with Samurai Sam’s. Contact us today to learn more or to start the process!
- Adelstein, J. (2017, October 5). The Japanese Food Boom Shows No Sign of Slowing Down. Retrieved December 12, 2019, from https://www.forbes.com/sites/adelsteinjake/2017/10/02/the-japanese-food-boom-shows-no-sign-of-slowing-down/#7f4156ac2118.