The holiday season is quickly approaching. So are all the holiday events that businesses throw to thank their employees or corporate partners for all their hard work throughout the past year. Many of these events will be on-premise, catered events. And this is your golden opportunity to take advantage of holiday catering to boost your Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® customer base. Consider these holiday catering tips that will help improve the experience for both you and your customers:
- Plan a catering menu that makes it easy for clients to choose selections that meet the tastes and dietary choices of a varied group.
- Price your menu per person and include options for adding salads, appetizers, hors d’oeuvres or desserts.
- Promote your Samurai Sam’s ability to cater holiday events by distributing marketing materials to local businesses.
- Hire a catering manager to manage your catered events.
- Train your top servers for what services are required during a catered event.
- Make sure you have plenty of branding items available during the catering event that advertise your Samurai Sam’s location, such as branded napkins, table cloths, menus and business cards.
- Bring your A game! You might land additional catering jobs by impressing guests in attendance.
One of the greatest benefits of owning a Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill franchise is the support you receive from the corporate office. They are always ready to answer questions or provide marketing ideas for holiday catering.
© 2018 Kahala Franchising, L.L.C. CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION for Samurai Sam’s® franchisees. Samurai Sam’s® design is a trademark of Kahala Franchising, L.L.C. All other trademarks referenced in this communication are the property of their respective owners.